If you consider yourself a ‘thinker’ then this forthcoming event in Sydney looks set to be a blast – and all for a good cause. 15 Speakers set to battle it out and plenty of audience participation. Go on, click the link and book yourself a ticket. 🙂
A SPECIAL EVENT – APG PRESENTS BATTLE OF BIG THINKING
Battle of Big Thinking celebrates big thinking that leads to big ideas.
What’s Battle of Big Thinking all about?
>> Big ideas and spiky topics! 15 world class speakers, across five topics; Marketing/Advertising; Business; Media; Storytelling; Government/Social
>> You – the audience – get to vote for the biggest thinker
>> Julian Morrow described it as "a cut-throat reality show for brainiacs – we should have called it "So You Think You Can Think"
>> Fast, furious and lots of fun – at only $260 a ticket, this is a fraction of the cost of other conferences and proceeds go to a great cause…The Inspire Foundation
Fifteen speakers packed into one afternoon of inspirational thinking, new ideas and entertainment.
Aviational-jazz-hop masters The Conscious Pilots will perform for spectators following the match.
Your battle referee is Julian Morrow, Co-Founder of The Chaser.
DATE: Wednesday 17 March 2010
TIME: 12.30pm – 8pm
VENUE: Bay 20, Carriageworks, 245 Wilson St Redfern Sydney.
TICKETS: $260 per person, purchase through Ticketmaster here >>
Speakers preparing to do battle include –
– Tim Gartrell, CEO, Auspoll
– Nic Mackay, Managing Director, The Human Race
– Abigail E Thomas, Head, Strategic Development, ABC Innovation
– Richard Slatter, General Manager, We Are Hunted
– Jon Wilkins, Global Founder, Naked Communications
– Antony Loewenstein, Author of My Israel Question
– Tim Noonan, Director, Vocal Branding Australia
– Peter Williams, CEO, Deloitte Digital
– Richard Sauerman, Brand Strategist, Brand Alchemy
Battle of Big Thinking is sponsored by Fairfax Media and supported by the Inspire Foundation.