May 13, 2009
You know it makes sense… All that tweeting isn’t shaving any cm off the love-handles is it? OK, this is just a bit of fun… but at the same time if you can run 5km you’ll probably feel a bit better no matter what the time!
– 1 month – finishes on 14 June
– Open to all people who are unfit and on Twitter.
– No Treadmills – get outside!
– Open to international
– 1st Prize = Pride!
– You’ll need an ipod/nano/touch and a Nike+ Sensor (they cost about AU$30)
– The challenge is here – you just need to sign in.
– Use #5km as the twitter hashtag 🙂
New to NikePlus?
Check it! You get to look at cool charts and stats and see how unfit you really are!
3 Comments | brand, Cool, Digital News, Funny, Game, Life, See what I did there?, Social Networks, twitter | Tagged: 5km, apple, challenge, ipod, nike, nikeplus, plus, tweet, twitter | Permalink
Posted by eunmac
September 4, 2008
First Person to solve this challenge and post the answer in the comments will enjoy the title of “Internet Challenge Winner Sept 2008” for the rest of the month, and their name inserted below in red!
Winner = Joshua Oliver – well done Joshua (see comments).
This challenge has been won but why not test yourself and see if you can beet Joshua’s time of 4 mins. Want to try a tougher one? (here)
What’s the story behind this strange picture (can you spot what’s not quite right?) Who took the photo and where’s the source URL.
Time of posting 6.34 : Wed Sept 3rd 2008.
Rules for this challenge:
1. Winner to post answer in comments with your name.
2. Winner must post link to the original source of the photo.
3. Winner must explain the back story behind the image.
4. Winner should state how long it took them to find.
5. Miss out either 1,2,3,4 and you will be disqualified!
– Amusing comments and guesses are welcome.
– No prize – just the glory of having your name (in red) above!
5 Comments | Internet Challenge | Tagged: challenge, Game, internet, mystery, puzzle, riddle, solve | Permalink
Posted by eunmac